We welcome support from parents in all programs. Please see your child's coach if you can offer your assistance in coaching, administration, judging, or on the Management Committee.
Parents Code of Behaviour
- Remember that children participate for their enjoyment, not yours
- Encourage children to participate, do not force them
- Focus on the child's efforts rather than winning or losing
- Encourage children to always participate according to the rules
- Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake
- Remember that children learn best by example — applaud good work by all teams and gymnasts
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities
- Respect officials' decisions and teach children to do likewise.
- Siblings and other children must remain in the foyer, and not in the gym
- No smoking anywhere in the gym, foyer or school grounds.
- Park only in the car parks provided - gym car park or school car park
- Do not park on the grass, or drive over the kerb.
- If it is a sports-related issue, contact the Head Coach of the particular program
- If it is an administration issue, contact the club Coordinator
- If these options are not suitable or the issue remains unresolved, please put the issue in writing to The Club President at the Postal Address.