GYM WEST - Kindergym, Recreational & Competition Gymnastics Classes for Children in Adelaide.
- Fees cover:
- Equipment Levy
- Registration and insurance with Gymnastics Australia
- Competition Entry Fees, when required
- Casual Fees cover weekly classes and the Registration Fee is paid in addition to this
- Fees may be subject to change.
- Accounts must be paid within 14 days to maintain membership and insurance
- GYM WEST accepts cash and cheques made out to GYM WEST
- Fees can be paid:
- by handing payment to the Session Administrator or by post.
- Direct Debit - BSB: 065 152 / Acct no.: 1025 1986 (Please use surname and member number as your payment reference).
- No refunds on Registration and Insurance
- Refunds for Training Costs are only issued under special circumstances in writing to the Management Committee
- Make-up sessions (due to illness) are available if vacancies exist in alternate classes
- A full copy of the Refund Policy is available from the club Coordinator.
- All participants must be registered members of Gymnastics Australia and complete a membership form annually
- Membership Forms MUST be completed and returned with 14 days to allow for administrative procedures
- A parent/guardian is a proxy member for junior members.
- Insurance is included in your term invoice. Insurance for casual members will be payable on their first paid visit.
- For details see the Gymnastics Australia website.