GYM WEST - Kindergym, Recreational & Competition Gymnastics Classes for Children in Adelaide.
Gymnasts Code of Behaviour
- Follow the rules
- Be a good sport
- Try your best
- Always cooperate with your Coach, Team and Officials
- Respect the equipment
- Remember, GYMNASTICS IS FUN!
- Do not go on any equipment without a coach's permission
- Obey all coaches
- No running in the gym unless instructed by a coach
- Ask permission before leaving the group
- No food or drinks in the gym, except water
- No chewing gum
- Sneakers or bare feet only in the gym.
Consequences for inappropriate behaviour
- Reminders will be given to the participant, ie: control your temper, cooperate, don't push in, etc. Three reminders will be given.
- The participant may then be asked to cease the activities for a certain time or for the rest of the session
- The parents of the participant may then be contacted to discuss the participant's behaviour and/or to come and remove the child from the session
- In the case of a serious violation of the rules, then some of the above consequences may be skipped
- If continued or a serious violation occurs, the participant may be asked to cease membership with the Henley and Grange Youth Clubs.
- Wear comfortable clothes that are easy to move in, eg t-shirt, shorts, leggings
- Club t-shirts are encouraged
- No jewellery, watches or rings
- No clothes with belts, buckles or studs
- Long hair to be tied back
- No hooded tops
- No dresses or skirts.
- Applies to competition gymnasts.