- Any prior illness or injury must be reported to the Head Coach before a gymnast begins a session.
- KinderGym sessions - will be cancelled if the temperature on the previous evening's (6.00pm) forecast is 40C or higher (incl. 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm sessions).
- Morning sessions (General Gymnastics) - will be cancelled if the temperature on the day is 40C or higher.
- Afternoon sessions (excluding Kindergym) - All afternoon and evening sessions for General Gymnastics, Advanced General Gymnastics, WAG Junior Competition Squad and MAG Pre-Competition, Junior Competition and Senior Competition Squads will be cancelled if the temperature on that day (6.00am forecast) is 37c or over.
- Training sessions for WAG Senior Competition Squad will continue at the discretion of coaches and will be suitable for the conditions.
- Parents please check with coaches for any changes to session finish times before you leave.
- Refunds or 'catch up' sessions are not given for cancelled sessions due to hot weather. Where possible, Gym West will offer alternate sessions to address continuous closures.
- Unless otherwise advised, there is no training on public holidays.